Saturday, February 1, 2014

Castlevania 2 Done



Awright done! I made some final changes to the face.
I wasn't happy with the way that the fact was looking, especially the chin.

I went back and looked at the face again in Daz studio, and added the lighting tool.
I think that I will use this from now on to help with the painting of humans.
This will save me from a lot of re-painting and fixing on the back end once things are done.

As a last and final step, I went back and fixed the sword. It was looking a little boxy during the first go 'round. I used a reference to fix the handle, did some last checking over and voila, done.